Varicose veins and spider veins are issues that often develop in our teens and 20’s and get progressively worse as time passes. Other than during pregnancies, they typically progress very slowly. Associated symptoms, when present, are annoying things such as “heaviness”, tired legs, cramping, “restless legs” and swelling.
It’s the slow, relentless, nagging type of progression that often leads patients to put these issues aside and often wait years before finally dealing with them.
In many cases, the decision to delay seeking treatment relates to misconceptions regarding costs of treatment. It turns out that many patients have issues that may be covered by their insurance carrier, including Medicare.
Today’s VeinBlog post will give you 3 great reasons why NOW is a great time to finally put your varicose veins and spider veins at the top of your to-do list.
1.Technology caught up to your problem.
We have finally reached a time where all of the treatments I provide at Rosen Vein Care are:
there’s no down-time: You can immediately resume most activities after treatments!
2. As they say in Game of Thrones, “Winter is Coming…”
- In order to promote safe and more effective healing, I recommend all patients to wear compression stockings after treatments. No worries…technology caught up to stockings, too: we have stockings that are made from material that is lighter and more sheer than they used to be. Though they are certainly more comfortable, most patients prefer to wear stockings during cooler vs warmer months.
- We’re heading into “pants season”. Though bruising is minimal after treatments and improves over a week or so, treated veins can often appear more prominent before they start to fade away over the course of weeks to months. That’s another why most patients prefer to get treatments during “pants season” to be ready for next “shorts season”!
3. Rosen Vein Care makes treatments Affordable
- Many treatments may be coverable by commercial insurance and Medicare. In order to determine eligibility, I need to first see patients for an initial consultation appointment. In most cases, consultations are covered by insurance,too. There’s a few key points to bear in mind regarding insurance:
- Covered visits/procedures often have some out-of-pocket “patient responsibility” costs. These vary by patient policies. We can help you to get a guestimate of costs before any procedures are performed.
- Obtaining coverage can take weeks to MONTHS to achieve. No worries, we take care of all of the “leg work” [pun intended] involved. This fact is probably one of the biggest reasons why you should schedule your initial consultation ASAP to be able to get as much coverable care done during this deductable calendar year.
- We are in-network with many commercial plans. We take Medicare, but not Medicaid plans
For those patients who do not have commercial health insurance or Medicare, payment plans can be arranged. Look, my parents came to the U.S. after the Holocaust with change jangling in their pockets. I know the importance of frugality. My parents instilled in me and my siblings the importance of getting an education ( 3 docs, 1 nurse-midwife) but also a strong sense of helping others. Just come in…we’ll figure out a way to make it work in the most cost-effective way possible.
Let’s Recap Why NOW is FINALLY the time to get your veins treated:
- Treatments are safe, comfortable and effective.
“Pants season” = vein treatment season.
- We treat all patients respectfully, compassionately and Affordably.
I look forward to meeting you and helping your legs to feel and look better than they have in years!
See you soon!
To schedule your initial consultation appointment with me, Click this button:
Request Consultation Appointment
If you’d like to learn more, click the links below to get free guides about:
Understanding Varicose Veins
Understanding Spider Veins
Understanding The Costs of Vein Treatments
If you’d like fresh veIn formation delivered fresh to your inbox, click the button below to subscribe:
Subscribe to VeinBlog